The KTS1688 is a slew-rate controlled, 68mΩ (Typ), low resistance MOSFET switch intended to be inserted between a power source and a load to isolate and protect against abnormal voltage and current conditions. Featuring slew-rate turn on control, to prevent excessive input voltage or battery droop resulting from a large inrush current, the KTS1688 also features several additional protection functions, such as output over-voltage and input under-voltage protection, plus over-current (with Fault-flag) and over-temperature protection.
Operating from a wide input voltage range of 2.5V to 5.5V, the KTS1688 in the OFF state can block voltages on the OUT pin of up to 28V. The switch CTRL input is active high and includes a resistor pull-down.
The device is packaged in advanced, fully “green” compliant, 1.22mm x 1.22mm, Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Package (WLCSP).
- Wide Input voltage range: 2.5V to 5.5V
- 28V Absolute Ratings at VOUT
- Adjustable Current Limit to 2.5A
- Integrated MOSFET with 68mΩ (Typ) at 5VIN and 1A IOUT
- Output OVP 5.8V (Typ)
- Open-Drain over-current fault flag
- Integrated protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- OUT to IN Reverse Blocking
- Pb-free Package:
- 9-Bump WLCSP 1.22mm x 1.22mm
- -40°C to +85°C Temperature Range
- Smart Phones, and Tablets
- Mobile Internet Devices
- Storage, DSLR and Portable Devices
|1.22mm x 1.22mm x 0.620mm
|ON Resistance (mΩ)
|Max Current (A)
|-40°C to +85°C