KTD2681 is the ideal power solution for high-power flash LEDs. It includes a highly integrated synchronous boost converter and two current sources, providing a very small total solution in portable application. It has both I2C interface and hardware STROBE/TORCH pins for maximum control flexibility. The integrated current source on/off and current settings in Flash/Torch/IR modes can be programmed by the I2C interface. It also has three selectable input low voltage protection modes to prevent a system reset under low battery condition.
Various protection features are integrated into KTD2681, including cycle-by-cycle input current limit protection, output over-voltage protection, LED fault (open or short) protection, flash timeout protection and thermal shutdown protection.
KTD2681 is available in a RoHS and Green 12-ball 1.30mm x 1.57mm WLCSP package with 0.4mm pitch.
- High efficiency synchronous boost converter with 2MHz/4MHz switching frequency option
- I2C interface programming and hardware STROBE/TORCH control
- Two-channel independent current sources
- LED1: Up to 1.5A (7 bits)
- LED2: Up to 0.75A (6 bits)
- Flash/Torch/IR modes
- Independent LED on/off and current settings
- Programmable ramp shape and time control
- Three input low voltage protection modes
- Flash time-out protection
- LED cathode ground connection for improved thermal dissipation
- LED open/short protection
- I2C fault read back (I2C address = 0x63)
- Smartphones and Tablets Camera Flash
- Digital Cameras
||1.30mm x 1.57mm x 0.62mm
||Max. Current per Channel
||-40°C to +85°C