The KTC2110 features a high-efficiency, micropower synchronous boost for Lithium-Ion/Polymer battery applications. It offers true output disconnect to achieve a shutdown quiescent current of less than 1.0µA, extending battery life.
High efficiency over a wide output current range is achieved by selecting PWM/PFM mode automatically depending on the output load conditions.
A Pass Through mode allows to transfer the input power directly to output (not boosting) with over current protection.
The constant on-time design does not require any external compensation components, simplifying the design and providing ultra-fast transient response.
The inrush current-limiting feature minimizes the voltage droop on the battery supply when the device is turned on.
The KTC2110 is packaged in advanced, RoHS and Green compliant, 1.38mm x 1.38mm, 9-balls Wafer-Level ChipScale Package (WLCSP).
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.5V – 5.5V
- Output Voltage Options: 3.0V – 5.7V with default 5.0V*.
- Up to 1.0A Output Current
- 3MHz PWM Switching Frequency
- High Efficiency and Low Quiescent Current
- Over 94% Efficiency
- 1µA Shutdown Current
- 35µA Quiescent Current in Pass Through
- 60µA Quiescent Current in PFM Operation
- ±2% DC Voltage Accuracy in PWM mode
- Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Short Circuit Protection
- Hiccup Current Limit
- Over Temperature Protection
- Selectable Pass Through Mode or True Load Disconnect During Shutdown
- Output Capacitor Pre-Charge and Soft-Start
- Pb-free 9-Bump, WLCSP 1.38mm x 1.38mm
- RoHS and Green Compliant
- -40°C to 85°C Operating Temperature Range
- Smartphones and Tablets
- Mobile Internet Devices
- USB OTG
- Portable Devices
|1.38mm x 1.38mm x 0.62mm
|3.0V – 5.7V: default 5.0V
|Package Outline Drawing
|WLCSP33-9 CAA POD
|Quick Start Guide
|Bill of Materials
|-40°C to +85°C
|-40°C to +85°C
|Buy from Digi-Key
|Buy from Mouser