KTC3500 is a low quiescent current DC/DC controller supporting boost, SEPIC, and flyback topologies. It can operate from a wide input ranging from 3.5V to 60V thus can support a variety of applications with input voltage from 5V, 12V, 24V, and 48V power rails and multicell batteries.
KTC3500 employs current-mode control with internal slope compensation for fast transient response as well as superior output voltage regulation. The device has an adjustable switching frequency from 100kHz to 1.2MHz, which provides flexibility and allows optimized design for various application needs. The device features an adjustable soft-start function to limit inrush current during start-up. The precision Enable/Disable can be used to set desired input under-voltage lockout threshold. The device has built-in protections including input voltage UVLO, output over-voltage-protection (OVP), cycle-bycycle current limit, short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown.
KTC3500 is available in RoHS and Green compliant 10-Lead DFN (3mm x 3mm) Package.
- Wide VIN Range: 3.5V to 60V (65V Abs Max)
- Support Boost, SEPIC, and Flyback Topologies
- Current Mode Control with Internal Slope Compensation
- Internal Startup Regulator
- Adjustable Switching Frequency from 100kHz to 1.2MHz
- 1.2V Feedback Voltage Reference with ±1% Accuracy
- 5μA Shutdown Supply Current
- 500μA Operating (Non-Switching) Current
- Programmable Soft-Start Time
- Integrated 10V Gate Driver with 3A / 2A Source / Sink Current Capability
- Precise Enable/Disable for Adjustable UVLO
- Multiple Protections for Safe Operation:
- Built-in Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit;
- Input UVLO;
- Over-Current Protection;
- Short-Circuit Protection;
- Output Over-Voltage Protection;
- Thermal Shutdown.
- -40°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
- Small 10-Lead DFN (3mm x 3mm) Package
- 5V, 12V, 24V, and 48V Power Systems
- Power Amplifiers
- Automotive Start-Stop Systems
- Battery Powered Power Systems
- Tablets Accessories
||3.00mm x 3.00mm x 0.75mm
||Max Current (A)
||100kHz to 1.2MHz
||-40°C to +125°C