Kinetic Technologies is committed to operating in a manner consistent with the efficient and ethical use of resources and materials, the preservation of the natural environment and to uphold the human rights of workers by:
- Continually reducing our impact on the environment through training and communication of our company policy to employees.
- Understanding and committing to comply with environmental laws and regulations, as well as customer environmental requirements.
- Preventing or reducing pollution to air, land, and water through programs that reduce environmental impacts and conserve natural resources. Banning the use of hazardous substances.
- Working closely with customers and suppliers to identify and rapidly eliminate banned substances from our products.
- Establishing green product management and implementing plans to commit our product conforming to green product.
- Continually improving our environmental impact management and implement plans to ensure our products can meet hazardous substance reduction and elimination targets.
- Encouraging subcontractor participation to meet our environmental management system and to comply with our social responsibility code of conduct.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
KINETIC is committed to carry out all business and work activities in a socially responsible, environment friendly, as well as safe and ethical manner in compliance with the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA), formerly the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC), Code of Conduct for good corporate governance and sustainable development.
In this commitment to the RBA Code of Conduct, KINETIC requires all partners and stakeholders in its entire supply chain to conform to the best practices in Labor, Health and Safety, Environment, as well as Ethics respectively with uncompromised integrity and professionalism. This will entail the implementation of a Management System that incorporates the RBA Code of Conduct to effectively manage compliance and to continually make improvements as described in detail in the KINETIC Social Responsibility Code of Conduct Agreement.
Kinetic Technologies is committed to environmental, health and safety excellence and aim to satisfy or exceed our customers and governmental regulatory requirements not only with respect to the non-use of hazardous substances by manufacturing products that comply with:
- Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and Lead (Pb) Free
- Non-use of SVHC (REACH)
- Non-use of conflict minerals
- Halogen Free
- Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
Kinetic Technologies’ integrated circuit products are Lead-Free and RoHS compliant and meet the regulatory thresholds for cadmium, hexavalent chromium, lead, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls (PBBs), polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), bis (2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP). In addition they are Halogen free.
KINETIC products shall meet global Energy Efficient Standards