HDMI 1.4b to DisplayPort Dual Mode Converter
The STDP2600 is a high-speed HDMI-to-DisplayPort dual mode converter targeted for Mobile PC, TV and cable accessory applications. This device includes a HDMI1.4b compliant receiver and a VESA DP Standard Ver.1.2a compliant dual mode transmitter.
The HDMI receiver supports link rate up to 2.97 Gbps that corresponds to a pixel rate of 297 MHz. The DisplayPort transmitter supports HBR2 speed, a data rate of 5.4 Gbps per lane. The transmitter is capable of supporting HDMI or single link DVI output through a passive level translator (dongle). The maximum video resolution is up to FHD 120 Hz 3D formats or 4K2K 30Hz. This device delivers deep color video up to 16-bits per color in RGB or YCbCr color format and 8-CH audio transport from the source to audio rendering device over the DP++ or through the SPDIF output.
The STDP2600 provides HDCP 1.x content protection both on the input and output port thus functions as HDCP repeater. It also supports the eDP authentication option ASSR (Alternative Scrambler Seed Reset) for embedded applications.
- HDMI1.4b receiver
- DisplayPort1.2a dual mode transmitter
- Protocol converter up to 2.97Gpbs/Ch
- Max video resolution 4K2K 30Hz
- Stereoscopic 3D forwarding
- HDCP1.x repeater with embedded keys
- ASSR- eDP display authentication
- Spread spectrum on DisplayPort interface for EMI reduction
- Deep color support- RGB/YCbCr up to 16bits per color
- I2C to AUX bridge for EDID/MCCS pass through
- Power consumption: Active 450mW; Standby 21mW
- 81 BGA (8mm x 8mm) package
- 0ºC to +70ºC operating temperature range
- Audio-video accessory (dongle) for PC/notebooks and docking stations
Typical Application Diagram
RD4-2600 HDMI to DisplayPort