Inductorless, Single Flash LED Driver with Programmable 1.5A Current Source
KTD2691 is the ideal power solution for high-power flash LEDs. It includes one current source which can drive up to 1.5 A of LED flash current or up to 376 mA of torch current, and provides a very small total solution in portable applications. The device has both an I2C interface and a hardware STROBE pin for maximum control flexibility. The integrated current source on/off and current settings in Flash/Torch/IR modes can be programmed by the I2C interface. A selectable input low voltage protection function can prevent a system reset under low battery condition.
Various protection features are integrated into KTD2691 including LED fault (open or short) protection, flash timeout protection and thermal shutdown protection.
KTD2691 is available in a RoHS and Green 8-ball 1.519mm x 0.808mm x 0.500mm WLCSP package with 0.35mm pitch.
- I2C interface programming and hardware STROBE control
- Single-channel programmable current source
- Flash/Torch/IR modes
- Flash: Up to 1.5A (128 Levels)
- Torch: Up to 376mA (128 Levels)
- Input low voltage protection function
- Flash time-out protection
- LED cathode ground connection for improved thermal dissipation
- LED open/short protection
- I2C fault readback
- RoHS and Green compliant
- Pb-free Package: WLCSP-8
- -40°C to 85°C Operating Temperature Range
- Smartphones and Tablets’ Camera Flash
- IR LED Driver
- Digital Cameras
||0.808mm x 1.519mm x 0.500mm
||Max Current (A)
||-40°C to +85°C